AIRPORT CABIN CREW
We have the job openings in aviation industry for the profiles of Cabin Crew.
· Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
· Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
· Checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off.
· Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight;
· Serving meals and refreshments;
· Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
· Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
· Giving first aid where necessary.
· Indian national between 19 to 35 years
· Minimum Qualification: HSC
· Fluent in English and Hindi
· At least 155 cm tall with weight in proportion to height
· Well groomed with a clear complexion
· Mature and positive with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· No visible scars/marks on face and hand
· No Tattoo
· GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
· PLEASING ATTITUDE
· GROOMING SKILLS
· PICK AND DROP FACILITY
Department: Airport / Airline Ground Operations/Cabin Crew
Industry: Aviation / Airline
Skills: Good communication skills.
For any clarifications on the please feel to call at:-+91-8948047401
Drop your CV on this Mail id :- email@example.com
Thanks & Regards